Indoor Rowing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf in Surrey / Hampshire

Go down

Golf in Surrey / Hampshire Empty Golf in Surrey / Hampshire

Post  Pete Marston Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:24 pm

I posted this on the other forum, but I don't think some of you are reading that currently:

I used to play a reasonable amount of golf a few years ago, mainly at 9 hole courses in the evening after work, but my golfing partners at work all moved on elsewhere. As the days are starting to get a bit longer, and the weather a bit nicer, if might be good to play the occasional round now and then.

Are there any other social golfers around the Surrey / Hampshire border area who would be interested in either a one off, or regular, social golf outing, perhaps followed by some pub food and / or a couple of beers? For the next month or two this would have to be restricted to weekends I think as it not light enough after work yet.

I live in Farnborough, and have played a few of the smaller courses around here - both Farnham Park and Goal Farm over in Pirbright are nice for a quick round (though the stupid crows steal your balls at Farnham!), and there is a slightly longer course (though still 9 holes) over Odiham way.

Anyone interested?

Pete Marston

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum