Indoor Rowing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Dickson's blog

3 posters

Go down

Mark Dickson's blog Empty Mark Dickson's blog

Post  Mark Dickson Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:24 am

Evil or Very Mad First things first as I need to get this off my chest. The C2 forum is really beginning to hack me off & {no link to C2} My PC for whatever reason decided to crash and all the info I had is blinking gone. Back up did you say....NOOOOO I didnt. All my training logs and spreadsheets from the PP07 are lost, my Uni materials and research stuff is lost and lots of other bloody good stuff as well as the tat of course.

Yes where was I; the C2 site decided that I no longer have an account thus I can't log into the forum anymore, it wont recognise my name or password or even bribery.... So between restoring this system for best part of the morning and then having to re-install all the bits and bobs, you could say tonights session had to be a controlled one, but angry to.
----
30r20
6mins / 1550 / 1:56.0 / 20
12mn / 1549 / 1:56.2 / 21
18mn / 1551 / 1:56.0 / 21
24mn / 1547 / 1:56.3 / 20
30mn / 1558 / 1:55.5 / 20

7757m / 1:56.0 / 20

WuWd: 3787m / 15mins / 20
----

Did this session last week at 1:56.4avg so a little improvement. Bloody life can have its little idiosyncracies which drive you mad. Im also thinking of throwing the towel in with the diaries things due to all the hassle lately. Might just get a personal journal going and just enjoy reading other folks entries. Yeah I think thats the way to go.

So a big thanks to all those who have commented and swore and spoke nice to me since I started my diary. All your comments were the BIZ....

Last edited by on Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Mark Dickson
Mark Dickson

Back to top Go down

Mark Dickson's blog Empty Re: Mark Dickson's blog

Post  Citroen Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:05 pm

Mark Dickson wrote:The C2 forum is really beginning to hack me off. My PC for whatever reason decided to crash and all the info I had is f'cking gone. Back up did you say....NOOOOO I FUCKING didnt.

Sorry, I don't see the connection between a machine at the remote address 217.174.253.136 and your machine having a hard disk (HDA) failure.
The word that describes it is "coincidence" rather than cause.

Give the C2 forum another go. Chris has fixed the activation email problem. (I was chatting to him on MSN earlier.)
Citroen
Citroen

http://darkside.sosblog.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Pete Marston Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:51 am

Surely there are some clever folks out there who can get the info off your hard disk? My (well, Janice's) old laptop completely died, but a clever chap at work managed to get all the info off the disk for me.

Keep the diary up, the motivation of reporting to people is invaluable imo.

Pete Marston

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down